Saturday 25 May 2013

Digital Prints - Snow White and Hansel and Gretel

Continuing on from my previous post - here are some examples of my digital print work.

Snow White Designs:


This is an acrylic paint designs of a rose.  I added hints of colour in such as lime green to make the design look fresh and unique.  As well as glitter for the sparkle!  I then scanned the rose in and the result on screen looked better than in the sketchbook.




The rose print used in a border print design of deer.  The deer are quite graphic unlike my other designs.  


To create this design, I actually printed with the head of a rose.  It created a gorgeous print which I also scanned into Photoshop and developed.

Hansel and Gretel Designs:

These designs are a lot more graphic than my other ones.  I worked with the designs differently to create more simple prints.



These circles are filled with a hand painted image that I scanned in.  It was originally a flower but I cut a circle of print out of the flower and that is what gave me the circles.


Overall this digital printing process has been a huge task for me to do in the little time I have had.  I have never produced so many prints in such a small amount of time.  It has now been sent off to the 'Silk Bureau' and I will await the day until it arrives back!










No comments:

Post a Comment