Saturday 1 June 2013

Photoshoot Images

Here are some images from my Photoshoot.  I had two sets of images taken, one set was against a white background, so I can transfer them onto my portfolio pages easily and the other set was within the setting, these are more like a magazine photoshoot.

The Snow Queen


These are the two digital prints included on this dress.

The Elves and The Shoemaker



Digital Printed used in The Elves and The Shoemaker

Hansel and Gretel


This is the only digital print used in this dress.  The rest of the dress is made from velvet devore fabric and soft tulle and organza for the skirt.

Sleeping Beauty




These two digital prints are used on the skirt of the dress.  All the other fabric is hand printed using different textile techniques.

Snow White





This dress has two digital prints for the skirt and the rest of the fabric is all hand printed.  I think this is one of my favourite dresses.  I love the twisted heart bodice and the colours!

Cinderella



These are the two digital prints used in the skirt of the dress.  The rest of the fabric is hand printed.

I am really pleased with these pictures, these will be the ones that I am transferring onto my portfolio page line up. I love the different poses!






No comments:

Post a Comment