Saturday 1 June 2013

Video Day!


 A couple of weeks ago we had our video shoot day for all our final collections.  This video is going to be playing at Graduate Fashion Week and New Designers.  I had five out of my six dresses completed for the shoot.



In the video, the girls waved their magic wands and ran across the green screen.  It was so lovely to see my collection coming to life..finally!  I can't wait to have my photoshoot now.  I have no idea what the results will be like, so I can't wait to see the video!




3 comments:

  1. I just got back from graduate fashion week and yor work stood out to my the most. It was so detailed with all the different fabrics. I loved how it was children clothes which was aimed at children and not kids dressed as mini grown ups. I will be doing a post soon on my blog www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk and I will be mentioning you and linking your blog xx Good luck with your future !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment, you have made my day! It was my aim to produce a children's wear collection suited to their age, not a mini version of an adult collection so I am glad you agree! I look forward to seeing your blog post. Thank you once again xx

      Delete
    2. Hey, you're very welcome !! You deserve the praise. My post will be up on Thursday morning :) I hope you like it and look forward to seeing your comment xx

      Delete